Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-02-11, 18:23

Access Virus Rack Extension

This is a synth that I have heard of but never actually heard lool, judging on the way some of the viruses look they look like they would fit into reasons rack perfectly, Id be happy to hear what any synth heads have to say about this
Old 2013-02-11, 20:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuckusProducer View Post
This is a synth that I have heard of but never actually heard lool, judging on the way some of the viruses look they look like they would fit into reasons rack perfectly, Id be happy to hear what any synth heads have to say about this
i'd even take it further and ask for midi out so I can access a real virus
Old 2013-02-11, 20:59

Yhhh true and any other synths really, for me though no midi out isnt that much of a big deal as I dont own a hardware synth
Old 2013-02-11, 23:30

funny, When I discovered reason at ver 1, I was a guitar player transitioning into production and daw/midi. I only owned romplers (roland jv 1080, emu extreme lead) at the time, and basically wholeheartedly adopted a software only attitude vs the troubleshooting of midi back then....fast forward now and while no master or super programmer, I have some more experiential understanding of synthesis....I am craving hardware again. I did have a tc-powercore virus that I got much use until it was discontinued....
But with these new moogs released in the last 2 years, and desktop virus TI.....I'd like to work in reason as my primary DAW instead of another program to get midi out.
Old 2013-02-12, 02:22

Oh, how I wish.
Old 2013-02-12, 05:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternating.bit View Post
...it would certainly get you off that street corner

HP Pavillion DV7T-3300 Laptop | i7 Q720 @ 1.6 GHz | 4GB RAM | Win7 Pro 64-bit
m-audio Axiom Pro 61 keyboard controller || iPad2 | RetouchControl DUO | TouchOSC | LoopBe30 MIDI
m-audio Mobile Pre USB (original) audio interface | ASIO4ALL || RĂ˜DE NT-3 mic
Reason 6.5.3 || Pulsar | Saturation Knob | Rough Rider | TSAR-1 | Uhbik-A | Re-Tron | Polar | Echobode | Uhbik Q | Uhbik F | Morfin XF | Uhbik S | Uhbik D | Uhbik G | CV Suite Line Processor | wbl5515 | Uhbik P | RE-2A | Radical Piano