Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2013-02-14, 02:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac0123 View Post
i have tried reaper and it and reason fail misserabally on my machines for what i need reason for ! rewire is not an option too many over heads in cpu usage using...
Yes I can confirm this as well... Reason 6-6.5 is heavier in the Rewire domain... I used to be able to rock Reaper and Reason together like nobodies business. But after 6, things have going downhill in that arena... but be fair... Reaper also has some playback performance issues in the last releases... so it could be to smaller problems coming together like voltron to form a bigger, nastier problem.
Old 2013-02-14, 02:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevWestBeats View Post
Take a venture to a forum like KVR or Gearslutz its not uncommon for people to talk down on Reason at all. I think its odd to down someone else because of what they use though. In 2020 some kid is going to make an amazing record for radio on his ipad. I am just waiting for it because the technology is here. People are making dope ass beats on ipads and there are recording programs for ipad so its really just a matter of time.
This is true, but that is due to the highly technical nature of KVR. A lot of the people that hang out their are extreme tech heads and look down on reason from a "techie" point a view.
Old 2013-02-14, 02:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbrolic View Post
I believe you but I can tell by the emotion in your first post that you are extremely exaggerating. I am picturing people really insulting you...like really insulting you. And thats what I find to be hilarious.
You have never spent time on KVR or Gearslutz (who thought of that name, some 13 year old?)
Old 2013-02-14, 12:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizzybanger View Post
That is very possible when you dealing with KEYBOARD GANGSTERS....Just look at and think about what your imagining....If your imagining that...... anything is possible....
C'mon man...you are talking about the Internet here...where racism is alive and well. I highly doubt that anyone would say this to a another persons face. I don't wanna hear no sob story about Internet racism. That argument is null and void as we all know the Internet hoards the pits of the human race.

What we are imagining is legimate bc I know any self respecting musician that has ANY sort of love for the craft of producing...would not go out of their way to REALLY discriminate against you, in real life , for the sole fact that you use Reason.
Old 2013-02-14, 19:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by slevin View Post
It's 2013... haven't we grown just a little?

LOL I clearly stated (((I use to say its for KIDS and the name was GAY )))) you cut the sentence down to (((the name was gay and))) so you could get your 2013 line off this is unreal and unbelievable.....looks like you the one who havnt grown up because you cant read I use to say... obviously mean I dont say it any more HA HA HA.........

Last edited by Tizzybanger; 2013-02-14 at 22:10.
Old 2013-02-14, 19:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by slevin View Post
reason is not a daw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is an music workstation... These are very vastly different things. Think of reason as the next generation korg trinity, but inside your computer.

hmmmmmmmmm..............
Old 2013-02-14, 19:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbrolic View Post
C'mon man...you are talking about the Internet here...where racism is alive and well. I highly doubt that anyone would say this to a another persons face. I don't wanna hear no sob story about Internet racism. That argument is null and void as we all know the Internet hoards the pits of the human race.

What we are imagining is legimate bc I know any self respecting musician that has ANY sort of love for the craft of producing...would not go out of their way to REALLY discriminate against you, in real life , for the sole fact that you use Reason.

OK what ever!!!!!!!
Old 2013-02-28, 01:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizzybanger View Post
LOL I clearly stated (((I use to say its for KIDS and the name was GAY )))) you cut the sentence down to (((the name was gay and))) so you could get your 2013 line off this is unreal and unbelievable.....looks like you the one who havnt grown up because you cant read I use to say... obviously mean I dont say it any more HA HA HA.........
Hmmm...Convenient. How about we just cut out that talk to begin with to avoid any so called "mis-communication."
Old 2013-02-28, 03:04

Since this topic is still alive...

It made me wonder if there's some sad-eyed girl named Tizzy out there.
Old 2013-03-01, 08:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exowildebeest View Post
Since this topic is still alive...

It made me wonder if there's some sad-eyed girl named Tizzy out there.

LMAO.................Tizzy out here but im not SAD EYED and im not a GIRL

And I agree since this topic is still alive: Come on propellerhead whats the problem!!! Come on propellerhead whats the problem!!! Come on propellerhead whats the problem!!! Come on propellerhead whats the problem!!! Come on propellerhead whats the problem!!!