Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-16, 00:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420badash View Post
Hello i havent posted here before but i have lost my reason adapted 2.5 disk(this is in no way an attempt to pirate software) and cannot find a replacement installer.
I have registered the software with my propellerhead accound years ago and can even log in and view my license key, however this is of no use to me with out an installer to enter said license key.

I cannot find anyway to contact thechnical support to find out how to obtain the installer which is EXTEMELY!!!! frustrating.

I will be purchasing the 6.5 upgrade for all adapted/essentials users but still would like to use adapted on my older laptop for basic drum/bass loops.

Do i even need the installer to upcrade or is my license key sufficient?

Thank you in advance.

The email link is at the bottom of the support page.

Fwiw, you can buy Reason 6/6.5 on the secondary market for less than the upgrade for Reason Adapted.

ymmv...