Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-17, 12:24

Hey VanKloot thanks heaps for the kind words it means a lot to me
The way I created the stutter effect was I bounced a single bass hit to wav and simply repeated it no particular RE's did use a couple of predators and Antidotes but nothing thor couldn't do. If by distorted stuttering synths you mean the heavily filtered bass at the end of the first bars that is a big reese bass bounced to wav again and resampled to my specially made combinator resampler consisting of dual LFO (one controls the rate and shuffle of the other lfo which controls a couple of comb filters and notch maybe even a phaser too if I remember correctly) basically I bounced a lot of sounds and chopped reversed and arranged them in the complex bits.
If you have any more specific questions about parts feel free to ask
I'd do more tutorials if I could record audio while recording but I can't on my laptop I'm working on getting more tutorial up when I work out an easier way. I did a really simple tutorial on Youtube and I had to add the audio afterwards and ended up taking about 3 hours!!