Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-19, 12:11

I haven't tried ASIO4ALL and l'm a bit put off by the fact that it's 3rd party - i.e. because Reason and Acid and my laptop cost money and l think if they don't do the job, then there's something seriously wrong and l kinda want to get to the bottom of it.

Can l ask what operating system you are using? Is it 64-bit? Is it Windows 7?

I liked the tip you gave about forcing a 32-bit install of Reason. I tried it. However, l still don't know how to make Acid Pro a Rewire slave to Reason.

I am seeing the Reason channels, but I can't do anything with them on Acid. I can make a soft synth track for the selected Reason channel - but that is all. I don't know how to record from Reason to Acid via Rewire. Can you give me a few pointers?

Or is it just that my system is utterly screwed because of the whole 64-bit fiasco and perhaps also the competing versions of Reason and any weird errors that may arise from the two versions of Reason running side by side etc?