Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2013-02-21, 11:52

Totally agree. They have added a device that really should just be a cable. What they could at least do is make it a real combinator that can combine device and receive midi.
Old 2013-02-21, 11:54

Whats a mixer rack?
Old 2013-02-21, 11:56

I understand why you cant but a combinator inside a mix channel. What I don't understand is when I try to do so it deletes my combinator midi track! I also don't quite understand why they don't just make the Mix channel a combinator for devices. It just seems like they have created a device that does very little. In older versions of reason there was a cable from the device to the mixer. Simple.
Old 2013-02-21, 12:18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by itierney View Post
I understand why you cant but a combinator inside a mix channel. What I don't understand is when I try to do so it deletes my combinator midi track! I also don't quite understand why they don't just make the Mix channel a combinator for devices. It just seems like they have created a device that does very little. In older versions of reason there was a cable from the device to the mixer. Simple.
Coz Mix Channel don't have Receive Notes:

https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/...d.php?t=175983

But Mix Channel wasn't created to use it as a Combi, it's Insert function it has - simple!

Though it's cool to use for the Rack tidiness!
Old 2013-02-21, 12:24

'Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a crime in progress is not a happy prospect.' - Hunter S Thompson
~|~
'Live fat, die young, and leave a self-basting corpse for the burn up...' - TFC