Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-02-22, 01:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdFloorSound View Post
How many users have had threads started wondering about where they went?

Look up "Brent" in the user forum search and as a side benefit you'll see us prognosticating about a change in your username somewhere in the vein of "Lunedig SisteamChapelOne
Oh sthop it you guyth otoh that was some good fu king chinese. And mysteriously my old job just sent a check in the mail today for $700, which covers almost all of my car expenses from this winter. God you sly bastard!

If you're wondering why I keep deleting my SC it's a long story, but I had been stupidly trying to hide the fact that I was working and chatting with other women from my wife. She's always afraid I'm gonna run away with some girl from the interweb, but the fault is all mine for not being more open with her. She found out anyways, so yeah.

Last edited by Lunesis; 2013-02-22 at 01:46.
Old 2013-02-22, 02:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunesis View Post
Oh sthop it you guyth otoh that was some good fu king chinese. And mysteriously my old job just sent a check in the mail today for $700, which covers almost all of my car expenses from this winter. God you sly bastard!
BooYah! Ask and ye shall receive. Pure awesome.
Quote:
If you're wondering why I keep deleting my SC it's a long story, but I had been stupidly trying to hide the fact that I was working and chatting with other women from my wife. She's always afraid I'm gonna run away with some girl from the interweb, but the fault is all mine for not being more open with her. She found out anyways, so yeah.
Aw. Is she actually afraid of that or just pokin you about it? Tell her I'll keep you in line with my Street Fighter "dirty look" combo move.

Old 2013-02-22, 17:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdFloorSound View Post
BooYah! Ask and ye shall receive. Pure awesome.

Aw. Is she actually afraid of that or just pokin you about it? Tell her I'll keep you in line with my Street Fighter "dirty look" combo move.

Well, we've been together for a long time, guys in her past have cheated on her (her dad did lots of cheating too) so I guess she thinks the longer we're together the higher the chance I'll leave. I'm not the scandalous type but with it being a glorified trend amongst young males these days I suppose she thinks I'm just faking it. She's heard many tales of guys just ditching their family for some hooch on Facebook or whatever so that makes her even more paranoid.

Last edited by Lunesis; 2013-02-22 at 17:33.
Old 2013-02-22, 17:37

Thumbs up Don't be beech

Quote:
Yeah, I hate to seem bipolar and try to sell Reason every February or whatever, but man.. sometimes I just get tired of pretending music is anything but a pretentious hobby. When I have to spend a grand to get my shitty car fixed it puts me over the edge.
Hey man,

listen we all are bi-polar. Think of every musician as a dual pitch shifter, you never know what your going to get; one time it could be sweet and loving the other its rumbling and evil.

Basically we all grew up with heroes in music, we all listened to our favorite songs and this is what created our community; the will to become one of our heroes is soo strong, that we have to struggle for years and years to even come near them one bit.
To become a famous person you will need a good plan especially with everyone being a pretentious bastard musician nowadays.

I have posted it before, but only 10 years ago every musician you found online was interested in one another. Today most people are only interested in themselves. I mean seriously look at the amount of people that post their music here on the forum but dont listen to other peoples music. They most of the time expect an answer within a few hours and have no respect for anyone on the forum.

My advice, have your february moodswing and we will fully accept it, but dont sell reason man. You dont have a good enough REASON! Or do you

Hugs,
PT

Last edited by PsyTale; 2013-02-22 at 17:40.
Old 2013-02-22, 18:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyTale View Post
Hey man,

listen we all are bi-polar. Think of every musician as a dual pitch shifter, you never know what your going to get; one time it could be sweet and loving the other its rumbling and evil.

Basically we all grew up with heroes in music, we all listened to our favorite songs and this is what created our community; the will to become one of our heroes is soo strong, that we have to struggle for years and years to even come near them one bit.
To become a famous person you will need a good plan especially with everyone being a pretentious bastard musician nowadays.

I have posted it before, but only 10 years ago every musician you found online was interested in one another. Today most people are only interested in themselves. I mean seriously look at the amount of people that post their music here on the forum but dont listen to other peoples music. They most of the time expect an answer within a few hours and have no respect for anyone on the forum.

My advice, have your february moodswing and we will fully accept it, but dont sell reason man. You dont have a good enough REASON! Or do you

Hugs,
PT
I know what you mean, I made a huge effort to keep up with everyone's music on SC but these days I'm lucky if I get an hour after all responsibilities are taken care of. I wanted to be the next Trent Reznor but now I'll be happy if I can just finish a decent album one day soon. I have a hard time listening to the radio because that success just taunts me.
Old 2013-02-22, 18:15
Banned

Quote:
I know what you mean, I made a huge effort to keep up with everyone's music on SC but these days I'm lucky if I get an hour after all responsibilities are taken care of. I wanted to be the next Trent Reznor but now I'll be happy if I can just finish a decent album one day soon. I have a hard time listening to the radio because that success just taunts me.
Cheers my friend:

Old 2013-02-22, 18:19

Thank George, I swear I didn't come here for a whinge session but as always I appreciate the moral support.
Old 2013-02-22, 18:23

Partners may come and partners may go, but we've always got music!!

(As for the album: hell's bells! Just stick all your competition entries on it and it'll do the solid biz! So don't you dare quit on us! It's been officially forbidden for you to leave... Lurk, sure... Leave? geddouttahere! )
Old 2013-02-22, 18:25
Banned

Quote:
Thank George, I swear I didn't come here for a whinge session but as always I appreciate the moral support.
Nah, it's cool mate, you know PsyTale said right, we're all bi-polar, I'd say just nicely crazy people of the planet Earth!
Old 2013-02-22, 18:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery View Post
Partners may come and partners may go, but we've always got music!!

(As for the album: hell's bells! Just stick all your competition entries on it and it'll do the solid biz! So don't you dare quit on us! It's been officially forbidden for you to leave... Lurk, sure... Leave? geddouttahere! )
Hey Matt, glad to see you brought the ape back out! What's the celebration for? Finally sold your first RE?

/ducks