Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-24, 11:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoddAH View Post
I'm selling my Reason 6.5 licence along with the pristine boxes/Ignition Key and two Reason learning books.

199 € via PayPal. I can transfer the licence online immediately and send the boxes shortly after from Belgium (contact me by PM for shipping cost to your country) with a package tracking number.

Send me a PM if interested!
hi, m8 I'm in/from Hungary, I can send the money to your paypal mail address immediately just transfer the license before it (just for sure) I gonna send my address things in PM

ps. meantime I've read this : http://www.propellerheads.se/support...horizationcard

Quote:
How do you transfer the license number registration to the buyer of the software?

Once you have received payment for the software you're selling, it's time for you to transfer the license registrations to the buyers user account. To be able to do this, you need the buyers username on the Propellerhead website, and also the email address that is registered to that account. Once you have that, log in to your user account, check the license numbers you want to transfer and hit the “Transfer licenses” button and follow the instructions.
so okey-dokey I can send the money before the license transfering, max. u gonna a have a good day

Last edited by xbitz; 2013-02-24 at 11:49.