Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-02-26, 06:52

Spacebump #2

Greetings.

Please toast up, enjoy, comment and subscribe. From STV2.

Old 2013-02-26, 08:07

Cool vibe.. Not sure how much of it is just samples playing and what you have added.. Initially I thought the EQ would open up so that we could hear the beat in their full frequency spectrum glory but they did not so the track sounds like it begins it's life being played through a telephone and it never escapes that telephone.. Perhaps thats what the samples sounded like off whatever record you snipped them from (if they are samples however you might want to drop some bigger beats over top of the existing track just so that your kick/snare etc have more punch. I enjoyed watching the video with it, nice touch.

Thought about getting a rapper to do something over this?? Could be pretty cool!
Old 2013-02-26, 13:51

I'd happily spread jam all over this.

SC: https://soundcloud.com/dubious

If you want to collab, reach me at:
alacey1989@hotmail.com
https://twitter.com/LogicalPocket

Logical Pocket - Music fueled by biscuits.
Old 2013-02-26, 16:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by juno106user View Post
Cool vibe.. Not sure how much of it is just samples playing and what you have added..
Greetings.

Knowing this makes me feel nice warm vibrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juno106user View Post
Cool vibe.. Not sure how much of it is just samples playing and what you have added.. Initially I thought the EQ would open up so that we could hear the beat in their full frequency spectrum glory but they did not so the track sounds like it begins it's life being played through a telephone and it never escapes that telephone.. Perhaps thats what the samples sounded like off whatever record you snipped them from (if they are samples however you might want to drop some bigger beats over top of the existing track just so that your kick/snare etc have more punch. I enjoyed watching the video with it, nice touch.

Thought about getting a rapper to do something over this?? Could be pretty cool!
Silly me. I forgot to mention that this was a lo-fi travel. Everything got transcoded at low sample rates on this travel, I'm afraid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamst3rf1sh View Post
I'd happily spread jam all over this.
Greetings.

Yvmmy. I'm glad you enjoyed this warm buttery boom bappy toasty travel.

- TTT