Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-02-28, 17:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelm65 View Post
I am having problems getting my rack extensions into reason. I have checked the Support pages about updating. I get this message when I go onto "manage license"
"Combined license for all your Rack Extensions.
Your Rack Extension license is online-only and cannot be written to Ignition Key hardware."
is that the reason I cant use my rack extension.
Thank you

Sorry about the double post.
I originally posted in the wrong forum
Well that would be why you couldn't use any while not logged in with Internet Authorization. If you can't transfer your licenses to your Ignition Key or Balance, it is possible that you have it registered it once already (the previous Ignition Key must be unauthorized first to authorize a new one). Did you buy your license used or replace a recently lost or damaged key?

I'm assuming you're talking about purchased Rack Extensions and not 30-day demo's, right?

Last edited by EnochLight; 2013-02-28 at 17:29. Reason: re-fwap