Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-04, 10:24

I'm pretty much in it full time, like a job, but with no set hours and no wage
I go to college twice a week where I'll spend all day doing music related work and then 4 out of the remaining 5 days I spend at home making music or something to do with music.
I've been learning max msp lately which takes up a lot of time so the stuff I do in that will be a slow progress as I don't want to distract myself from the music making too much, so I'll probably spend one day a week trying to make stuff in that.
I don't know how many hours I spend on music in a week because it varies but I do spend a lot of time on it