Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-10, 17:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybonsaville View Post
Thanks for all the feedback mate again much appreciated and its great that this community is helping each other Think i might have cracked it now lol...well my ears at this level have haha I work in nightclubs so my earing isnt the greatest haha

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GRsyJqMGAhE
one of the Best original track I heard this year good stuff...By the way I'm not bullshitting you !

You should send it to a House that does Mastering.
We (my brother Leger) and I send out tracks to be mastered by professionals, not the version we upload on soundcloud those are usually our own mastering to get the track out, but once time permits we look for Mastering Studios online.

The average price starts from $75.00 this track is well worth it!

P.s :My brother has a very good monitoring setup at his house, tracks sounds really good, but one day we decided to try and send it to a studio just the hear and compare the work they did and the work we do...and guess what there is a major sound deference...so we decided instead of spending years trying to learn every trick to be and engineer..let them put the finishing touches, you wont regret it.

Best Dance Music Mix and News on the planet http://www.reginaldleger.com/

Last edited by pjeudy; 2013-03-10 at 17:31.