Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-03-12, 19:29

Come prop heads!!!

You can do better than this! Where's audio to midi or brain to midi, vst support, and electronic drugs idea? I think you should give reason 7 away free for upgrade as I heard people have only just bought 6.5 just to hear 7s just been announced!
Old 2013-03-12, 19:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by markomarkh View Post
You can do better than this! Where's audio to midi or brain to midi, vst support, and electronic drugs idea? I think you should give reason 7 away free for upgrade as I heard people have only just bought 6.5 just to hear 7s just been announced!
If a person has bought Reason 6.5 since March 1st they WILL get Reason 7 for free!
Old 2013-03-12, 19:44

Not to be offensive or anything, but.. please SHUT the heck up Marko.. This Upgrade might be the biggest yet in Propellehead history man!!! R u joking????
Old 2013-03-12, 19:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgeez View Post
Not to be offensive or anything, but.. please SHUT the heck up Marko.. This Upgrade might be the biggest yet in Propellehead history man!!! R u joking????
Tell me what's good about it?
Old 2013-03-12, 19:55

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by markomarkh View Post
+1

I was hoping for this too;

But I don't see it.
'Going to trial with a lawyer who considers your whole life-style a crime in progress is not a happy prospect.' - Hunter S Thompson
~|~
'Live fat, die young, and leave a self-basting corpse for the burn up...' - TFC

Last edited by TheFatControlleR; 2013-03-12 at 19:58.
Old 2013-03-12, 19:58

Wellllllllllllll my good man..... First of all the biggest upgrade (not that I even use it) has to be the midi capabilities. This has been a requested feature for as long as I can remember (back to 2005 actually).. I will heavily use audio quantize (for vocals and dub tracks) and the rex loop integration.. This will make Reason a sampling POWERHOUSE!! The new groups and bussing will TREMENDOUSLY help those who mix predominantly in Reason.. The Spectrum EQ is just icing on the cake (or the cherry on top of the icing, whichever you prefer). Along with the Rack Extension concept, Reason has exponentially increased it's value....