You need to increase the gain using a maximizer. Equalize using an Mclass Mastering suite, and increase the final gain. The goal should be the following:
1. Design sound or drums
2. MClass Mastering Suite Equalizer - Focus on important tones
3. Adjust stereo imager - Determines sound on speaker by a length. Wide for Bass. Set frequency dividing bottom and high tones.
4. Compress sound if desired. This reduces discrepancies in volume of entire sound spectrum.
5. Maximize sound for a natural gain.
6. Create and fine tune next instrument.
Use the magic formula of "verse bridge chorus" and master each instrument. You should be successful.
This is my latest recording following my steps:
Rankine Star - Without You
Last edited by rankine15; 2013-03-15 at 04:15. Reason: Correct Step 2
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Improve Your Compositions?||mbain||Phead User Forum (read only)||20||2013-03-09 11:35|
|How to improve quality of instruments||Nase||General Forum (read only)||50||2011-09-16 04:35|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:39.