Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2013-03-15, 00:43

They had to have some kind of cut off point, just unfortunate for people that purchased so close to that point...still life is like that sometimes.
R7 wont be out for a few months still so by the time we all get it you will have been well settled into 6.5 anyway.
You dont have to upgrade instantly either...you could give the R7 demo a spin before seeing if you think its worth the cash?
Old 2013-03-15, 03:31

Question

What I find SO funny, is that people have the guts to say... "You don't have to buy Reason 7 right away, you can just wait or something" ....This!!! Coming from "loyal" Reason owners.

Do you people honestly think it is even remotely possible to hold off on getting the latest and greatest version of Reason if you love to use it so much???!!!!

I know I love Reason and I will jump in on any opportunity to own the newest software. Even if I have to overpay for it, but seriously, Propellerhead should not forget the customers that got them where they are today! You can have a great piece of software but if people don't buy it, it will remain in antiquity (fail).
Old 2013-03-15, 04:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikita83 View Post
What I find SO funny, is that people have the guts to say... "You don't have to buy Reason 7 right away, you can just wait or something" ....This!!! Coming from "loyal" Reason owners.
Sorry but I dont grasp the agressive tone? It was a valid suggestion for someone very new to Reason if they dont feel they should pay for an upgrade so soon after purchasing the software...they can explore what they have already.