Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-17, 18:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidicus View Post
did you ever make progress on this issue? propellerheads have ignored my support request. i had to move my refills to my server as the library was too big for my laptop. browsing the directories is ridiculously slow, though windows explorer is lightning fast. i'm connected by ethernet. no other software has this issue.
I have run tests of loading samples to nn19 and nn-xt from a solid state HD and also browsed with only, at most, two seconds delay over a wireless link to a hub, thence via ethernet cable to a second computer. Tests loading a sample were successful. My main computer is Windows 7 with just Reason running, the second computer Windows XP - no tasks running.

Is this a MAC only problem?