Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-22, 22:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljekio View Post
Why do you think that the OP didn't do it before?
well I dont know , maybe because when dudes do it first they then write in there comment in Huge that they did it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave909 View Post
It's a shame good people always be the victim from these assholes doing shady shit. Hope you get it sorted and you can just order your copy and pay for it with your card!
thats tru , I have no idear if it was because of this but I have a friend that had lived other there for some times and he made a E-Shop that was getting calls everyday from banks around the world because when clients was ordering (from other countrys to Ukraine) the banks stoped straight the orders and called to check !

there is a few place where banks stop any transferts just to be safe and then call you to check out your orders , a friend ordered some gangsta looks in the US online (49 dollars 3 pairs) the day after the Bank called him because they cancelled a order of 2 plane tickets from Korea to Indonessia ?

on French tv the other day they sayed that 1 money order out of 3 is blocked from France to east Europe by the banks to prevent frauds .

I never use any cards to buy I just dont trust computers that much , it's easy to make a personne anderstand that you are not to be fiûcked with but a PC dont care much

It's like gambling !!!
but you get something out the slot everytime you click ! lol

▓▓▓
dಠಠb
_(Θ)_

No Respect for the Talion Law , I whant it All !