Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-24, 22:51

If you don't own Balance, your upgrade should have been a bit more expensive. Check this out:

https://www.propellerheads.se/shop/i...00010&Cat=1000

https://www.propellerheads.se/shop/i...00011&Cat=1000

Never trust Guitar Center. If I were you I'd contact support right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkpolice View Post
That is not made very clear in the product upgrade pages and the Guitar center Salesmen all agree that this is the correct upgrade from essentials to 6.5 which cost 169.00 plus tax or get the Essentials free upgrade to Essentials 2 which is still a version without the extra instruments.Been using reason essentials fine. Just wanted a simple upgrade not this crap of " numbers don't match" from a totally sealed package.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkpolice View Post
So once the elementary install is done and demo mode works fine they take our monies and waste our precious time.They get paid for software that won't register and forget about any sessions that we were planning on using this for.I should have just kept Essentials 1.5 and spent the money with Native Instruments.I never have any problems with them.I'm also "old school player" so I can get the hardware to do it too just wanted to have some portability of DAW features on the go and live.This really Sucks!