Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-03-27, 19:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlgrace View Post
Wow. Thanks Jimm. I think Raymond and I make a pretty good team. He's taught me a lot about how to make HUGE synth sounds and I hope it will come through in my new Some Desperate Glory tracks.

Raymond's also a master at making catchy basslines. He claims he's learned about programming drums and mixing from me, but I suspect he's just being polite. I think it's pretty cool that our music is so coherent. We have three types of songs... the kind that Raymond drives, the kind that I drive, and the kind that we contribute more-or-less equally. I think it is a testament to the conceptual integrity of our music that it isn't obvious which songs are which. Although Richard seems to prefer the Raymond-driven songs.
I wasn't aware that I had expressed a preference--I thought I was equally effusive about all of your songs. I do admit that I was most deeply affected by Raymond's first instrumental post, to which I still intend to overlay some guitar work. Maybe I'm just jealous that Carl got there first.
Zotac/Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 2 Gb, NZXT H2 "Silent" case w/liquid cooling
Presonus AudioBox USB, Behringer B2031A, JBL PSW D110 sub

Kennesaw (Atlanta), Georgia, USA