Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2013-03-28, 01:40

Exclamation dbghelp.dll error window for everything after downloading Reason 6.5

Curiosity killed the cat. Well not entirely.
I'm seriously gungho about rack extentions. I will never understand what it is with people and Reason needing to have VST support. But rack extensions are absolutely genious and I really wanted to try them.

I updated to Reason 6.5 and registerted it successfully. Everything basically works like always. But now I get a .dll error window for every little thing I click on. It will happen as soon as the computer turns on, and it will even do it when the computer wants to bring up screen-saver mode.

We've cleaned the registry and washed out cache files and everything and this little problem simply wont dissappear.

Um, help?

Thanks!

- - Minichuaman