Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-04-01, 20:38

Thumbs up Music forum subforums

Message to Propellerhead: You guys are all about music and we love you for that and what you do for us. I feel like the music forum is lacking something very important- subforums. There should be genres we can choose to post into and listen to be a little more organized because for the most part, people post music and there is no way of telling what you're about to listen to until you listen to it. I'd like to be able to say "I want too listen to some jazz today, or maybe electronic."
I have seen other threads and the issue is that a lot of folks don't know what to call their music so if we kept it simple I think it would be easy. Click on Music Forum, get a drop down of options for "Electronic", "Rap", "Christian", "Rock", "World", "Jazz", "Country", etc.

https://soundcloud.com/last-alternative
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com/
Old 2013-04-02, 11:39

Yes!I like this. And to add to it, I would like to see some kind of rating system and maybe a top 10 chart or something like that.