Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-04-04, 16:10

Foot rub music

Some relaxing music for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InaG9Czln7k

Billy

Old 2013-04-04, 17:57

Sounds good Billy. Now can I ask you something?
Why do you make your tracks so long? This one goes on for about 27 mins, without enough changes to make it interesting enough for me to stay listening all the way through.

You should consider making them shorter. At least cut them into different parts, into different episodes or something, to cut the monotony a little bit. I mean if I give someone a foot rub for 27 mins, they will love it of course, but i will have to work those hands hard, by hitting different parts of the feet, you know some variation. Variation and keeping a bit shorter should be your goal man. I hope you don't mind me saying.

Ed
Old 2013-04-04, 18:31

Yeah I agree with ecopro. Been saying it for a while. It's always cool and jazzy at first but after 5 minutes you can't blame someone for losing interest. These words are meant to help, not hurt. I'm all for jamming to your heart's content but people tend to want to hear the edited version with all the cool parts.
Either way, Billy- never stop doing what makes your soul happy!

https://soundcloud.com/last-alternative
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com/
Old 2013-04-04, 19:40

Some days I myself am not in the mood to listen to a 30 minute long track. However, I love making them for the days that I am. Thank you both for your comments and for listening.

Old 2013-04-04, 22:26

I think foot rubbing demands persistence to be effective. A nice long piece is useful for foot rubbing parties where you take your turn and then start at the beginning again. Without the distraction of the remedial actions the music can sound too repetitive but foot rubbing is nothing but repetitive at the best of times. Ah! My feet feel better already. Thanks.