Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Old 2013-04-03, 03:24

Smile Record Label Template Letter

I wanted to share this with you all,

Hi,

My band is named Rankine Star and I am a high integrity fast paced machine. I complete all of my demos and launch as finished pieces of artwork. The full album is available to download at

http://archive.org/details/Rankine-Star

The three power singles are: Reason, I Breathe, Southern Lighter and The Metal Child.

The CD is of a male Lady Gaga super power bent on rivaling males increasing athletic and testosterone filled behavior. The album was constructed of planned arrangements, styles and a high variance approach to music. As a mathematician I have taken music theory to the physical level of chord dispersion, pattern building and song writing; literately shattering the rules of music theory. Songs are designed using a key and then progressions are generated with travelling modes. All songs are of incredible talent and consistency like Lady Gaga's construction.

Artist Information:

I am the only composer for Rankine Star unlike many bands who struggle to be consistent songwriters. I earned my bachelors in mathematics and engineering associates in 2009. The theory behind my song writing is through relaxation and patience recording custom progressions. The album was recorded in 2012 and the top 13 tracks are presented as a high integrity album. The album was mastered with stereo headphones ensuring the engineering qualifications of good human sound. Every song has been composed, mastered and edited using standardized effects for a coherent album.

My album is complete and I reside near Tulsa, OK. If you would like to contact me the information is below:
Old 2013-04-03, 23:48

Unhinged.........

Airwave & Avatar One - Chase Childhood Monsters - out now on J00f Recordings Listen/Buy on Beatport
Old 2013-04-04, 15:03

I think it's great you're showing initiative and getting your music out there. But what exactly does this mean?

The album was mastered with stereo headphones ensuring the engineering qualifications of good human sound.

Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2013-04-04, 20:19

thanks for sharing?
Old 2013-04-04, 22:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlgrace View Post
I think it's great you're showing initiative and getting your music out there. But what exactly does this mean?

The album was mastered with stereo headphones ensuring the engineering qualifications of good human sound.
It means alot, like the other things that are written down.

Mathematical music is not for me, i need emotions in it. Music in math alone has no purpose to me. When i listen to these songs they make me nervous and make me feel empty. It is nothing like Gaga or whatever.

Im sorry to be like this, but I dont like lying.
Old 2013-04-05, 01:20

he sent us a rather odd insulting letter saying our music was shit and our connections lame, etc so we with our A&R went to his page. no followers and just crap music. is it just me or is this some weird ploy for attention?
--James
www.stereospread.com
Old 2013-04-11, 00:26

Carl Grace PsyTale and Stereospread,

The comment of

Means that a TRUE speaker system was used to gauge volume of bass and proportionality of instrumentation. Someone who does not use stereo headphones when mastering their track will find the balance of bass overwhelming on normal speakers.

Lady Gaga is constructed using deviations of the Major scale. The comparison is that of consistent quality.

I don't have a fan base, because I'm a nerd. I am not ready to deploy my album.

What do you guys do? Dump a new song on the internet every five days? Be Professional.
Old 2013-04-11, 00:50

There already is a male gaga his name is Lord Gaga and here he is.

Old 2013-04-11, 12:56

Angry Insulting is easier then caring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rankine15 View Post
Carl Grace PsyTale and Stereospread,

The comment of

Means that a TRUE speaker system was used to gauge volume of bass and proportionality of instrumentation. Someone who does not use stereo headphones when mastering their track will find the balance of bass overwhelming on normal speakers.

Lady Gaga is constructed using deviations of the Major scale. The comparison is that of consistent quality.

I don't have a fan base, because I'm a nerd. I am not ready to deploy my album.

What do you guys do? Dump a new song on the internet every five days? Be Professional.
Maybe you should show some interest and you would find out that the songs released on my soundcloud are tracks I have been working on for years in some cases. Your problem is that you are a young ambitious person that doesnt feel the need to connect to other artists. Maybe if you would show interest instead of thinking for others and implying things you would find out not everything is like you are stating just now.

To me its insulting you are blabbering and ranting without caring enough to look up my music. Atleast i took the time you listen to yours before i very carefully replied to your thread.
Old 2013-04-11, 17:14

Talking

Ah youth! lol I remember doing this way back when! I hit all of the biggies!(at that time).... They probably went straight to the trash! LOL Ten+ years.... Still waiting.... I have hope! LOL