Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-05, 12:44

Any Lyrics Writers out there?

Hi Peeps,

Regardless to being not singing person I decided to get a mic and use this awesome instrument human voice is.(maybe not mine but IS in general ) I'm not much of a lyrics writer so far put few lines of chorus together. Need help with verses that would be sang/rapped/shouted like this: (this is just 2 min : intro , verse, chorus)

Loading SoundCloud…

Should anyone be interested in helping with some depressing lyrics that could stand against cheesy love-song like chorus do not hesitate to contact me.

P.S. Text used in verse is from MJ Black & White rapped bridge section, I just couldn't come up with anything else for illustrating it.

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrVangassen