Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-19, 09:54

I do not promise that will do it very soon (jobs just piling up) or it will be 100% accurate, but I will try my best to recreate sound from you given example.
By the way there was tons of stuff build in to Frank Zappas guitars which most of people do not know till this day. Some secrets are gone to grave with him;] (I do not see a point to sound like somebody else, because it is like being clone)
So give me your example you want to sound like and you original clean guitar track/long loop.
And do not get silly ideas with trying to get 100% authentic sound, because that is every good guitarists trademark (his sound).

p.s. if possible some information what is used on example and what you are using

Last edited by digthatbeat; 2013-04-19 at 10:31.