Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-04-21, 13:26

Thumbs up Analogue Solutions and Sweetwater

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Oberkorn
Old 2013-04-22, 07:43

Sadly, while sweetwater has great inventory, and i have been a customer for over 8 years, I wish it was not so complicated to change sales engineers. My guy is terrible at responding in a timely manner, does not answer questions I ask, and seems to be trying to over sell me. I missed the zero interest financing on moog due to lack of reply. Nobody cared enough to address my complaint, just blew me off. i want to spend money, but will shop elsewhere, my well wishes that everybody else has a better experience, especially after 8 years....
Old 2013-04-22, 15:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by triphop55 View Post
Sadly, while sweetwater has great inventory, and i have been a customer for over 8 years, I wish it was not so complicated to change sales engineers. My guy is terrible at responding in a timely manner, does not answer questions I ask, and seems to be trying to over sell me. I missed the zero interest financing on moog due to lack of reply. Nobody cared enough to address my complaint, just blew me off. i want to spend money, but will shop elsewhere, my well wishes that everybody else has a better experience, especially after 8 years....
i love my rep. he calls occasionally with offers since he knows i'm building a studio. he's even recommended products that SW doesn't carry. as long as you don't have a high return rate, i assume they are all pretty good with customers. YMMV.
Old 2013-04-22, 16:02

@triphop55 it is wicked easy to switch reps just ask. As a former SE at Sweetwater myself I would be more than happy to get you to the right people. PM your name and I can take care of it. There is no reason to be treated that way lots of great people out there.
Old 2013-04-22, 17:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgenshino View Post
i love my rep. he calls occasionally with offers since he knows i'm building a studio. he's even recommended products that SW doesn't carry. as long as you don't have a high return rate, i assume they are all pretty good with customers. YMMV.
Maybe have returned 5 items over 8 years and have spent over $10,000. My mileage apparently did vary.
Old 2013-04-22, 18:49

Quote:
Maybe have returned 5 items over 8 years and have spent over $10,000. My mileage apparently did vary.
'luck of the draw' then. happy hunting!
Old 2013-04-22, 20:10

Quote:
I live less than a couple hours from Sweetwater (actually born and raised in Fort Wayne where they're located) and I can assure you that over the years I too have spent a lot of time and money with those guys and I recommend them to everyone. They have come to know my methods too meaning that when I'm ready to make a purchase I will call or go in and snatch up the first SE I can see to get what I want rather my actual advisor is there that day or not. It's nothing against my SE or anything, I just want what I want when I want it so I go to whoever is readily available to get it.

I've never considered changing advisors nor have I ever known them to compete against each other for customers or sells. They just like... Correction LOVE to provide great customer service. If you have a question email or call your advisor and if you don't get a call back soon enough call them and ask to speak with anybody about the information you need answers to. It's really that simple.
Blue Spark!
padKONTROL
Keystation Mini 32
Motif ES 6
Rubicon R6a
MDR-7506
Old 2013-04-27, 04:37

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LeipzigS/