Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-04-24, 18:16

Notepad for Reason

in 90-thies I used Cubase. In Cubase there was interesting function "Notpad" (or somethin like that). It would be nice to have this function in our Reason projects - notepad to write small textes and notes...
Old 2013-05-03, 01:05

it would be nice to have a 'notes' section for lyrics and other thoughts that would store with the project.
Old 2013-05-09, 10:08

It seems insignificant, but I used to use the note pad in FL. I think it was called fruity pad. It helps when your jotting down who your sampling and other important things like what I should add to the track in the future.

www.soundclick.com/heavywater

heavywaterr@gmail.com
Old 2013-05-09, 11:07

ReLabler people, available in the Re store
Old 2013-05-09, 11:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoNegative View Post
ReLabler people, available in the Re store
Ha Ha Ha .... ok, for to notice Lyrics in Reason you´ve to place only 110 ReLabler in the Rack. Oh yeah, this helps.
And you can buy ReLabler for a nice price ...ok, nice price is a joke, sorry ... .. .. ...
* MAC & PC *: Reason / Recycle / Reason Ess. (7.01 / 2 / 2.01), Ableton Live-Suite 8, Harrison Mixbus 2.3.1, Reaper, ReNoise, MuTools, Energy-XT, MOTU BPM (with / and all Plugs from MOTU), MakeMusic Finale 2012, NanoStudio - * PC *: Samplitude Pro (Favo on PC !), Cakewalk: Project 5 / Sonar XPro, FL-Studio (complete with many of those Plugs) - * MAC *: LogicPro 9.18, MOTU DP 7.24 (My Favo on MAC) - * Apple IOS-Musicsoftware *: simply All ...
* VST/AU *: All MOTU-Plugs, all AAS-Plugs, NI FM8 & P5 & B4, Arturia Moog V & MiniMoog & CS80 & Arp 2600, ImpOscar, Korg digital & analog Edition, CMS Hall & Masterplugs, Cakewalk DimensionPro & Rapture, Waldorf Edition, Synapse Dune and more
* REFILLS *: Over 98 GB of "Original"-ReFills (Props / Soundcells / Reasonbanks / SonicR. / Mirosl. / SonicF. / Synth X ... ... Mostly use own programmed Sounds) - * RE´s *: Some ...
* - Propellerhead-User since ReBirth (Steinberg), Reason-/ReCycle-User since V.1 - * / since 1986 Progr. / Develop. / BTest / Brainst

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 2013-05-09, 12:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydeclaire View Post
Ha Ha Ha .... ok, for to notice Lyrics in Reason you´ve to place only 110 ReLabler in the Rack. Oh yeah, this helps.
And you can buy ReLabler for a nice price ...ok, nice price is a joke, sorry ... .. .. ...
For the main part of what people wanted it for, just to label the instrument settings, it is fine, on writing war and peace?!?!?! Use word or notepad heck I use my phone! I can't legislate for this!!!
Old 2013-05-12, 11:04

Funny..o posted the same thing..kudos to ya
Old 2013-05-12, 11:07

More like REpeat..haha
Old 2013-05-12, 13:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbern View Post
in 90-thies I used Cubase. In Cubase there was interesting function "Notpad" (or somethin like that). It would be nice to have this function in our Reason projects - notepad to write small textes and notes...
I would find that useful too.
Old 2013-05-12, 16:18

I have been beta testing ReLabeler and strongly suggested free version or the lowest possible price. I don't want to sound like ungrateful .... as I have it for free, it's quite handy but have to admit 15 euro is quite drastic.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrVangassen