Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-27, 10:40

Question [Software Request] Managing large sample collections (Over 500 GB)

I have over 500GB in my collection of samples (.WAV, .REX) and Refills...

I was looking for a nice tool to organize the library for fast searchning and all that...

I tried Sample Librarian by RyAudio... but the software is VERY VERY slow and even freezes as I try to browse through my files (and previewing audio).

I tried to find ANY other software (Windows) and could only find one called Revel Breezer.... At first I thought it was perfect, so I went ahead and made a purchase through PayPal... But apparntly you don't get an activation key right away... You have to NOTIFY the staff by e-mail AFTER you made the purchase, and after that... MAYBE you get a key... I don't know yet, still haven't gotten an answer... So.. not a smooth purchase to say the least...

So please, does anybpdy have any other tools or software to recommend? Something good, and reliable!?