Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-04-28, 07:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasys View Post
If you really want to appreciate Reason, you should really read the manual. All this stuff is in there, and tons more. Nothing is obvious. You need to learn the keys and gestures behind the GUI to really take off.
I have been reading the manual , but having only been evaluating Reason for three weeks, I haven't had time to work through the whole thing (I'm also doing the same with Logic, concurrently). I've also been using the search facility in Help - in this instance I didn't use the correct terminology to find the result - hence the post. I've given myself a month to make a decision - hopelessly short to get to know either program properly, so I'm working through the type of thing I think I'll want to do day-to-day and just getting a feel for each. Reason is winning at the moment - though still tempted by Logic's £200 saving.

Thanks for all replies.