Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-01, 22:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwwire666 View Post
After thinking about it I don't think it's a necessary thing anymore. While it would be neat. Reason is capable of better more versatile routing as is and the way I'm doing it now is the best way to get the most control

"For example: Snare/Kick/TomTom track> splitter> 6:2 mixer> Channel Input" Then I can control the amount of any drum on the channel. As well as the gain on the channel and how much of it is heard in the mix.
Yeah.

Reason kind of really expanded the routing options with this one. It will be interesting seeing what kind of unique routing setups people come up with now with groups and parallel channels.