Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-06, 08:39

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagwah View Post
Hey dude,

Nope I am on the West Coast of Australia, right near the beach, but you were close

Lucky you are in the UK, downloading can really be a problem for some of us.

With the torrents, the estimated download time goes up and down and all around, if you watched it for long enough you would see it go between 10 years and 2 hours, it constantly changes. I was able to download Reason 7 overnight with this method so that was great, I would have had to go to a friends house with a wired connection otherwise, glad I didn't have to do that.
Damn I need to brush up my geography lessons,or maybe I got you mixed with another freind of mine
never mind
I used a file download manager in the end,as I got an ETA of 2 days 1hr. 6hrs from the download page