History of my current project:
1) Did all the midi
2) Arranged it
3) Rough mix
4) Wasn't sure so layered some stuff
5) Maxed CPU, bounced the lot to a new song file to 'start fresh'
6) Did a proper mix
7) Realised I don't like it as much as I thought, and now it's hard to work on because it's all 7 minute long audio files
8) Started chopping everything up and putting it in samplers
9) Got myself in a mess because I have a full track mixed in with bits of midi
10) Now decided to create *another* song file and rearrange totally from the samples I have. Will probably do drums from scratch.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Song and remix contests; your thoughts?||pr1969||Phead User Forum (read only)||36||2012-03-13 04:24|
|Is this song of mine too similar to another?||stephencolbert5||Music Forum (read only)||4||2011-05-07 14:49|
|Bring Back Song Upload||Epitetus||General Forum (read only)||7||2010-05-22 13:06|
|Multiple song windows and sticky MIDI focus||ajkandy||General Forum (read only)||3||2003-12-01 20:03|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:22.