Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-09, 11:05

I forgot to come back to you Jengstrom, I did check with DPC and it was spiking the hell out of the machine. I also did a clean install and found that several software packages were causing soundcard clashes even though the internal card was switched off.

Needless to say my computer then decided to die by frying squad as the mobo went bang in August shortly after the last post!

I bought a new machine and took delivery in December, ht elast few months have been crazy busy and Monday of this week I purchased Reason 7 as an upgrade.

I must say since then I've had no massive issues - R7 is saying it can't extend the amp model set of the UX2 is this common? It's not a major concern, I have authorized my new PC for use with the UX2 and as far as I can see it is up to date with the latest firmware.