Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-13, 21:33

You should mark the occasion in some way, 40 is a big one, mine was just over a year ago and I wasn't happy about it, didn't want to celebrate it, but got a nice surprise party and was glad of it. It made me realise that my negative focus on the milestone was unnecessary and that there are some pretty good things about increasing 'maturity'

As for what to do, I don't know, but maybe as you and your wife seem to have a fairly insular life you should have a night out with family or friends - or just do something out of your comfort zone but will still be enjoyable? F**k it man, drop acid or ecstacy and watch the sun come up together, then ... ahhh I may be projecting here..
Synth Rock