1) Configure TWO loopMIDI ports
2) Use controller in as input on MIDI-OX
3) Send keypresses on Channel 1 and have loopMIDI port 1 listen only to Channel 1
4) Send Pad info on Channel 2 and have loopMIDI port 2 listen only to Channel 2
5) In reason configure master keyboard on loopMIDI port 1 and a secondary generic MIDI device on loopMIDI port 2
6) Lock your loopMIDI port 2 input to the Kong.
The tricky part is steps 3 and 4, but based on your previous posts, you know how to do this. I have tested this on a single Korg nanoKEY, sending notes on channel 1 and CC on channel 2. By converting CC to notes in MIDI-OX, I was able to have all CC messages changed to notes and locked to Kong, while having a floating "master keyboard". It makes no sense to do this with a nanoKEY, but if I could get it to work on a nanoKEY, it should be doable on your controller too.
I don't have a Mac anymore, so if anybody can chime in with a similar strategy, that would be cool. Feel free to PM me if you can't get this to work on a PC.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Does Reason Block the Midi Signal to other PLugins?||bifbangpow||General Forum (read only)||7||2013-01-04 19:38|
|Experiencing problems recording MIDI w/ multiple devices||madrid1979||General Forum (read only)||1||2006-07-24 18:15|
|Will Combinator allow live playing of more than 4 instrument||jackn2mpu||Phead User Forum (read only)||8||2005-02-03 15:58|
|CAN I MIDI AN EXTERNAL DRUM MACHINE WITH REASON||REDCHIN||Phead User Forum (read only)||2||2005-01-19 23:52|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37.