Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-05-19, 16:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by selig View Post
BTW, are you familiar with Tim Story? This style reminds me a little of some of his work, especially Beguiled. :-)
Aww thank you. I will have a look! Will definetly listen to the song. PS: I sneaked listened to your work on youtube. I am impressed and very honored that you actually like my music! Youre music is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratatonic View Post
I listened to My Lullaby a couple of weeks ago and was going to comment on that song then, but got sidetracked. Like that one a lot. Excellent tune and vocals. Some things can't be expressed into words very well - but your song did what it was supposed to do.
Aww thank you.
As much as I like to sing aswell. I am a little splitted where I should put my focus. When I sing, I sort of define what the song is about: It also limits me sound-wise. On the other hand I love to play with harmonies and effects on my song. as I am a huge fan of celtic artists like Clannad and Lorenna Mckennit.

I think I do a bit of both, as I like both songs with lyrics and without.