Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Old 2013-05-30, 10:55

*NEW TUNE* - "ALL MY LIFE" by RasCricket - BIG TUNE!

The beat was given to me by a producer in Africa - dancehall/reggae.

Listen to this!!!

First, I added the laser samples and lead synth in Reason. I then tracked the vocals in Reason with a Neumann mic. Used those vocal tracks within Reason to lay down vocal synth parts for harmonies via the Neptune and a MIDI keyboard. I "played" the back up vocals. (Yes, like a Boss). Vocals were then sent to Audition Cs6 and given a rather nice trip through my own favorite chain of VST's for processing vocals, and then those tracks were then sent back to Reason.

The final MIX was built in Reason.

Final mix sent to Audition CS6 = Given the full treatment of cleanup and then sent for a trip through a Mastering chain.

I think this is a good song. What do you think? Let me know and dont be afraid to say anything you hear you dont like - thanks for your help - because it really is.

Last edited by RasCricket; 2013-05-30 at 11:55.
Old 2013-05-30, 11:12

This song is LIVICATED to my favorite "Lady" in the PUF....

Well....errr....:/

Old 2013-05-30, 12:44

Nice song mister! Listening on a piece of apple shitheadsett, so hard to say anything about the mix. Feels and hears flawless to me.
Very nice use of the Neptune, I would tought that this was properly recorded if you havent said so. Gotta give my Neptune som more love.
Old 2013-05-30, 12:48

nice liked alot.
one thing i did not like was the bass tone the structure and riffs wicked but tone errmm cant explain but didnt hit that low spot i like my (reggie (no not a spelling mistake just what we allways called it here)) at .
but all round nice

--------------LUCEO-NON-URO---------------
Old 2013-05-30, 14:03

Nice Rasclot ' The whole tune is well produced ! with a very good example of how to get Vocals sounding full in a mix' warm & phatt would be the words ide use !
Old 2013-05-30, 21:42

I do like comments, so let me know what you think.

I think this song might go somewhere.

Dub? Normen?