Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-06-21, 13:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stompp View Post
Hey Phasys! One of the forum regulars (Esselfortium) is heavily involved with a team in the still-thriving Doom mapping & modding community - if you're up for some new levels sometime then I thoroughly recommend the excellent first episode of their Back To Saturn X project which was released last year.
Thanks! I shall check that out soon!

Quote:
I used to play Q3A and UT99 obsessively back in the day, and Q3A is often the first thing I install on a new comp! Still feels so perfectly balanced after all these years. I used to play a mod for UT99 called Infiltration a lot - it added quite novel (for the time) features such as iron-sights aiming and real-world weapons that have since become very popular. Reading this thread, I'm itching to play it again!
We should get together a group and play some UT with fellow PUF users.

"Some questions simply do not deserve an answer." - Richard Dawkins

https://soundcloud.com/dutch-bastard

omfg one million megahurz CPU