Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-03, 07:24

Arrow Requests for R7.5

1) Mono button: I have the mono combinator patch which is nice and all but a simple button in the master section would be very nice. Of course one would switch to a single speaker after clicking the mono button for 'true mono' mixing.
2) Reference channel: It would be awesome to have a specific reference channel (just like parallel and group channel features in R7). Ideally, it would be bypassed from ALL fx, dynamics, routing, etc. so that whilst mixing, you can solo to reference songs for A/B comparison without worrying about turning off all the processing on your mix. I have never seen this request but had a genius moment in my mixing research today.
3) SSL master EQ: on the right side of the mixing window. Maybe even put it in that blank white spot above the SSL master compressor! Yeah, fill that in! As well as well as the option to select the order of signal flow in there. Such as EQ to compressor, or vice versa, just like underneath the gain knob at the top of the single channels.
4) SSL compressor EQ knobs: Something like the Softube FET has, it would be cool to have a knob to bypass the low end, which many people do but you have to add devices such as an EQ which just adds more processing.
5) More colors: I personally love how colorful you can make tracks as opposed to other lifeless DAWs but I do wish there were more colors... Been asking for that for a LONG time, as well as others.
6) Line 6 guitar/bass device update: God only knows why those things haven't been updated since the release of Record but more tones/amps/cabs would be awesome......... Please talk to Line 6 about this!
7) De-esser device: Again- I appreciate combinator patches and all but they lead to heavy CPU usage and a simple device from you guys would be much appreciated!

https://soundcloud.com/last-alternative
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com/

Last edited by LastAlternative; 2013-07-03 at 07:33.