Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2013-07-08, 15:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by koma7 View Post
I know what you're thinking. "Did I need Reason six or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is Reason 7, the most powerful DAW in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Cracking up...Hahahaha What a good way to start the morning! LMAO

Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2013-07-08, 16:11

Please don't say drag'n'drop. Propellerhead themselves states clearly that Reason does not support proper drag'n'drop. This is one of the biggest feature requests for Reason!
Old 2013-07-08, 16:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiftof View Post
Please don't say drag'n'drop. Propellerhead themselves states clearly that Reason does not support proper drag'n'drop. This is one of the biggest feature requests for Reason!
Reason supports OS file system drag'n'drop but it's still not a true drag'n'drop aware App, i.e. there's no way to target specific in-app sections to drop what's being dragged nor it's possible to drag out or in-between sections.

I guess saying like that makes it closer to the current truth.
Old 2013-07-08, 17:11

If you don't mix in Reason, don't have any hardware midi devices, and own ReCycle then I'd say no. It is not worth it.

Loading SoundCloud…
Old 2013-07-08, 23:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasys View Post
You gotta ask yourself some questions.

Do you want or need midi out?

Do you want or need to be able to bounce audio to a REX easily?

You want easy busses?

You want spectrum EQ?

If 2 or more of those questions are yes, you'd probably wont regret upgrading.
I quote Phasys, great, funny and ironic answers ever! ;-)

Reason 7.0.1 / Mac Pro 8 core 16 gigabyte Ram / M-Audio Firewire 410 / Studio UAD Solo 2 Quad / Behringer BCF2000 / Ua Distressor / Yamaha HFS80/ Blamsoft Resampler / Bitspeek LPC Vocoder / Ozone Maximizer / Rough Compressor / Softube FET / RPdistort Effect / RPsubboombass / Synapse Antidote / Korg Polysix / Quadelectra Stereo Splitter / Selig Curve / ReQ131

https://facebook.com/lemecdj
https://twitter.com/karimlemecdj
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://www.youtube.com/user/kynziomusic
Old 2013-07-09, 05:49

wow, thanks for the responses guys! Will definitely have to answer this for myself...but the inputs here are all well appreciated!