Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-07-16, 01:57

Remote midi files

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatmakerEI View Post
I've come to realize that Reason 6 doesn't support more than 16 channels of Mackie MCU Pro + XT's. I recently purchased an additional XT to go with my already existing 16 channels because I wanted to be able to control 24ch, but in the Preference area it only has choices for 1 Control and an XT left or right. I think in the next update Propellerheads needs to have a selection for up to 32 channel support if you're using the Mackie MCU Pro and multiple XT Pro units. If any one has a known solution to this now, please spill the beans! Thanks.

P.S. No I don't want to manually map the channels it should already be included within Reason.

I hear ya man! I would like to feel as if i had an SSL console with the help of the Mackie Control.
I just saw the remote midi file data for the mackie control and the extenders.
I am going to give that a try!

Last edited by bustabrowne; 2013-07-16 at 02:12. Reason: new info