Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-07-24, 13:22

Official iPad companion app

Right now i use either Retouch Duo or i use my ipad as a second screen and simply drag the sequencer onto it. funnily enough reasons interface seems almost as if it were designed to be used with a touch screen. from the thick visual scroll bars which make it easy to quickly tap to where you want to be, to the various knobs and sliders.

What i would like is an official ipad app which requires little to no set-up, simply connect to wifi and open app on the ipad, similar to how logics new "logic remote" works.

it could have interfaces to control every standard device in reason like the thor ect with automatic switching as well as a standard sequencer controls like a keyboard, track select and a transport bar.

Lupe Fiasco's Dumb it Down Freestyle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O_8wbDeyUQ

Open Me Official Video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdcsuQUcYI0
Old 2013-08-07, 13:42

+1000

Could be usefull for live stuff and more handy than MIDI controlers
Old 2013-08-07, 18:26

There's something kinda like that which controls the Big Mixer and transport functions. It seems to integrate fairly well from what I've seen.

rsTouch
Old 2013-10-23, 16:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrricky View Post
There's something kinda like that which controls the Big Mixer and transport functions. It seems to integrate fairly well from what I've seen.

rsTouch
GarageBand can be controlled with Apple’s own Logic Remote App. And now GarageBand is FREE!

I really really miss an official Remote App for Reason… Really!