Propellerhead Software
Old 2013-07-31, 23:11

Lightbulb (Auto Arp) Better SDK for REs

This has probably been a topic already...but what the hell. First let me preface my statements by saying I am no developer...I am a beatmaker of the past 24 years. I appreciate all that Propellerhead has done despite the snails pace (not being sarcastic).

Now, when I use REs like AutoArp and other REs that trigger notes...I always wonder why in the hell can't I move the notes to the sequencer like native devices. Also, specifically in Auto Arp....I don't know if this is a SDK issue, but Auto Arp could definitely use more automation parameters...and programmable parameters when using it in a Combi. This is a really nice RE...but no cigar Update Please?
Old 2013-07-31, 23:25

How do you know that the SDK hasn't been updated? Updates are not publicly announced; it could have been updated twice this week without us knowing.
Old 2013-08-01, 20:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by colcifer View Post
How do you know that the SDK hasn't been updated? Updates are not publicly announced; it could have been updated twice this week without us knowing.
If they have, then good...then we should be seeing some updates for current RE's...if not..then I guess we will not see any updates to REs in the near future. A few RE developers have been blaming the fact that certain features couldn't be implement because of the current SDK. So I'd imagine if they have updated, then features like "notes to track" should be coming soon to some of the REs currently in the shop.