Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-08-13, 14:11

just wanted to add that I have more or less the same problem, and despite trying pretty much everything (and being repeatedly in contact with support) one month after purchasing Reason7 I still have not been able to authorize neither my key nor my computer and am stuck using the internet verification. sometimes even when I am already logged on the program reverts to demo mode when I try to load a project. propellerhead support so far has been unable to come up with any working fixes. Reason 6.5 installed and authorized the key with no problem on the same computer and the same line, so I am leaning towards the problem being on the propellerhead side and not mine. but who knows. pretty shitty nevertheless.