Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-03, 11:40

Line 6 popup when I run Reason

Hi I get the following nag popup when I launch Reason 7.0.1:

Could Not Add Line 6 Models From Hardware: (Computer)

The Line 6 Amp model set in Reason could not be extended to include additional models from the connected hardware. This is because your hardware isn’t updated for use with Reason yet. You can still use the audio inputs and outputs on the Line 6 hardware and you can still use the default amp models in Reason.
To update your hardware, please visit:
http://line6.com/phreason
and follow the instructions.

The Url 404's!

I have Line 6 hardware but I don't really care for using them in Reason. When my Line6 Keyboard is connected I don't get the message, but I don't connect Line6 gear to my laptop on stage which is the main use of Reason for me. Any ideas how to get rid of this?

(Note I tried updating my monkey and the stuff listed in my monkey)