Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-04, 05:58

Project Backup

I'm just about finished with my first project in Reason. Since I devote so much time to them I like to back up my music projects in the event I want to add something or remix later. In doing this is the file that I click on to open up the project all that I need to back up? Or sre there other places on my HD where Reason keeps things like vocal/acoustic tracks or other settings?

Also, for my project I'd like part of it to have some drum synth sounds. You know, those electronic poppy sounding things. I looked all over the Reason bank and couldn't fine quite what I looking for. There's so much, it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. This program HAS to have something like that! I'm just not looking in the right place. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

John B.