Old 2013-09-06, 04:33

Are they ready for this?

I-AM-THE-REALNESS, I-AM-JUMP-MUSIC

New International Reader's Version

Psalm 94:9

9 Does he who made the ear not hear?
Does he who formed the eye not see?

"Does He who made the eye not see, and does He who made the ear not hear?"

In 1999, I went to a bible study one night. A man and woman were hosting the group. Once everybody was settled in their seats, the woman began to minister. Immediately she told us that she was going to prophesy in the name of God the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, and that she would prophesy to whoever the Holy Spirit guides her to. I was sitting way in the back of the room and she had crossed the room and stopped in front of me and began to prophesy. She was speaking through the Holy Spirit. Her message was this:

"God has a lot more for you. God has watched you since you were small. Without Him, you would be out of here. I see you looking at album covers and thinking, "How can I do that?" God is going to bless you with a band. Jump music is your calling. Not everyone is going to like it. In one of your songs you will be crying because God will anoint you. You have the spiritual gifts of a prophet, priest, teacher, minister, and evangelist. You are a man of peace. The word for you is fire."

That is a real prophecy of the Holy Spirit. It is a spiritual prophecy concerning spiritual matters.

Ya'll should read my book. For people to like and appreciate my music is too much to hope for.