Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-19, 12:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentandDragon View Post
I finally bought Polar today, and have spent a little time with it. It seems like something that I won't use a lot, but will definitely be very useful on certain tracks.
Don't forget that tilt can also be used with pretty subtle settings that will work in more places, and you can do things like lock sound in the buffer and even play it like a synth. Check out some tutorials and experiment with it before you decide not to use it often!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdrtldg View Post
Those Synapse effects are so great. Maybe they seem a little boring from a distance, compared to some of the more out-there devices (that's how I used to view them anyway), but I jumped on them when they made the bundle available, and I can't believe how good they are for subtle sound colouration and analogue warmth. I use them all the time, probably the single most important bunch of REs in my rack.
Yeah, that's kinda' what I expected...which makes it annoying to not have them yet, but it's good to have them available in the shop and to know they're good. I'm sure I'll pick up the bundle before too long, but other new REs keep eating up my money!