Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-09-27, 10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggeryPokery View Post
The filename is not the ReFill name, they are independent.

Maybe you have both 16- and 24-bit versions the same ReFill installed. Or downloaded the same ReFill twice but the filenames are different.
Perhaps I didn't explain that clearly. There is no duplication (not even temp files) and the file which it is saying already exists is the very same file I'm trying to access. This happened yesterday with a demo refill, but it has also happened before with refills that haven't changed on my hard drive for months (if not years). The place where it says the refill already exists is one and the same as the file trying to be accessed (the refill won't expand in the browser).

This seems to me to be a minor glitch. If it's not been reported by anyone else then it must be pretty rare.