Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-10-13, 20:58

Smile More Fields In The Song Information Window

The Reason file format is excellent because it's one file that stores everything needed to play the song. Stuff I made, I don't know, TEN years ago still opens. Because of this I use it as THE archive format for most of my songs.

I mean this concept is so good, even Logic copied it in their latest version.

I'd like some extra fields in the Song Information window where I could store data I would need if opening the track 5 years later, such as Artist, Remixer, Remix Name, Vocalist, Label, Catalog Number, Studio, (c) field, (p) field, etc. You can put most of this in the free text window but it doesn't let you put a lot of text in there, and having it standardized into fields would be a bit easier.

Not a big deal. If someone at PH has a day or so to spare to code that in, that'd be nice!